🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Networking
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
5047189b
Community Member

Hello fellow freelancers, and thank you, Valeria, for opening this discussion. I've recently opened an Agency on Upwork addressing the Construction & Engineering markets mainly. We are seeking a freelancer with expert qualifications in architectural design, AutoCAD designs, and a Proposals & Client Relations Manager. Please reply here if your qualifications may coincide with these needs. We would love to grow with you!

2727992e
Community Member

Hi, I'm an experienced frontend engineer with proficiencies in Angular and react looking to join an agency, just incase there's one out here, I'll be willing to join.. Thanks

89fb44ce
Community Member

Hello everyone Im joy Robledo, 36 years of age, from Bucana lasang,davao city. Completed with the degree of Bachelors in Business admistration. I've been experience as data encoder/entry, accountibng staff, documentation incharge for shipment,inventory incharge.

Hi Joy,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
vish_v_2018
Community Member

Is there anyone who can invite me as your agency member

shahed2000
Community Member

I want to work with an agency as a video editor. How to do that?

usamafaisal720
Community Member

Hi, I hope you are doing good, I'm interested to join Agency and I'm virtual assistant, I have multiple skills like, Content creation for courses, Platform manager, Email Handling, Administration tasks, Content writing, Slides creation, transcribing, Social Media manger and many more. I'm honest and passionate about work. Try me. 

tgcodes
Community Member

I just created an agency. if you are a graphics designer, a coder, a content creator, and a digital marketing expert, kindly reach out to me let's build something amazing. 

1e4e3cff
Community Member

ARE  you acept architecture  ? as anew  position you can add  for  your  agency 

advarsky
Community Member

Greetings! I am Andrew Vyalkov aka Advarsky, a 2d artist and game developer, experienced with illustration, game art, pixel art and animation. I am looking to join agency.

3eaf8d54
Community Member

👑 Looking to join an Agency (Web/Mobile App Development) 👑

Upwork Profile 

Hi. I am a full stack developer (MERN, GraphQL, React Native) with 2 years of experience and have completed 3 jobs on Upwork.

I have helped to begin a startup by going from idea to MVP using React Native and GraphQL in just a week. This was founded by a founding member of one of the largest rental platforms in Malaysia.

I have helped to establish an online dropshipping business which is one of the biggest in terms of sales and popularity in its field in my country. In this sense, I believe I can help you turn your web/mobile application ideas into reality.

👑 My services 👑
💎 Full stack web app using MERN stack, GraphQL, CMS (Strapi, Hygraph)/Prisma
💎 Native app with React Native
💎 Custom UI/UX design
💎 Fix all issues with existing MERN stack project
💎 Develop/ Debug REST/GraphQL APIs
💎 Setup CI/CD on your project using Github Actions
💎 Do testing using Cypress, Jest, Supertest etc
💎 Deploy projects to VPS (AWS Lightsail, Alicloud)
💎 Web scraping and browser automation with Python (Selenium, Beautifulsoup)

And many more.....................

617c90a7
Community Member

Hi, I am  Muhammad Saqib RIaz a Children's book illustrator from Pakistan. 

The success of my work which I want to share with you guys is based on a five-step strategy. 

1= Write a short, relevant, and discount-oriented proposal. 

2 = Maintain a professional yet respectful relationship (keeping clients' views on priority) with your clients. 

3 = Quality of work is the most significant point among all. 

4 = Always offer him/her a discount and multiple revisions to win his confidence. 

5 = Discuss new ventures with your client to build partnerships. 

This is all you need to beacome a successful freelancer on Upwork. 

38cb38f1
Community Member

Hello, 
I am new to Upwork but not to the realm of fiction. I have experience in fiction romance writing, including the most popular subgenre, and I am eager to join an agency to embark on a plethora of opportunities.

dviramgama
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to join your agency. I will gladly take the opportunity. I already completed several jobs in upwork.

You are welcome to visit my profile to know more on my background!

I am a Certified Advanced RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Automation Anywhere and Power Platform (Power Automate Desktop, Power Automate Cloud Flows, PowerApps (Canvas + Model Driven), Power Virtual Agent and Power BI).

Regards

Dhaval V.

khafweli
Community Member

Hello agency Owners,

I am looking for an agency to join. I am multi-skilled, with 15 years of international banking experience. I have done lead generation, cold calling, recruitment calls, data entry, and general admin. I am a top-rated freelancer and here is a link to my profile. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a63248745bac39be.   Kindly give me a chance to work with your agency.

f24ed0df
Community Member

Hello, I am Joy Tanga, I am an experienced Business Consultant, who is great at solving communication, marketing and sales problems for clients. I am new to UpWork and interested in joining an agency to get more opportunities 

32e81aaf
Community Member

Exciting times are ahead! It's wonderful to see this platform fostering not only knowledge exchange but also opportunities for collaboration and networking.

I'm eager to connect with fellow freelancers and agency owners here. As a seasoned [Your Area of Expertise], I'm keen on contributing my skills to a dynamic team or exploring potential collaborations. Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested in exploring possibilities together.

Let's embark on this journey of building meaningful connections and forging successful partnerships. Looking forward to engaging with you all!

21b4a875
Community Member

Currently on the hunt for an incredible agency to join forces with and unlock a world of endless opportunities for my scripting career! I've got all the skills and experience to make content shine like a diamond! 

38cb38f1
Community Member

I was wondering if requesting in forums will result in an invite from any of the agencies.

virtualsubc
Community Member

Join us at Presidital, where we redefine excellence in brand design and content marketing. As we expand our creative team, we're offering you the opportunity to collaborate with our expert designers and developers to craft captivating digital products that embody our customer's brand essence. Elevate your message and leave a remarkable impact – come be a part of our vision.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Charlotte

https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/~015405fcf8fc6fbcaa/

kurt_yocum
Community Member

Hello, I'm Kurt: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01e8516d31a820ea7e
Graphic Designer/Art Director - and I'm looking to work with an agency
• Over 20 years design experience (tourism boards, universities, healthcare)
• All print (posters, ads, flyers, brochures, promos, etc.)
• Digital (banners, social media, e-mail)
• Miscellaneous (video editing, logos, AI-generated illustrations) 

57d033b1
Community Member

Hi my name is Hiranmoy, I'm a freelance Sound Designer. Audio is my realm of work( From Audio restoration to Audio design and Mixing). I've done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. thank you for all your responses.

sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

Please check my profile
If I have the opportunity to join your Agency/Team let me know.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Sajjad

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY
jupiter-software
Community Member

Hey everyone,

I am Suat. Owner of De Marke Labs Agency.

https://www.upwork.com/ag/demarkelabs/

I would like to invite some of the great talents between you and increase our agency's capacity for current on upcoming works.

Please shoot me a message or try to connect with me via UpWork.

Best Regards,
Suat

Hi Suat!

Could you please tell more what kind of person you are looking for? (I mean position role)

Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths