🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency is not visible in search result
Page options
zeratech
Community Member

Agency is not visible in search result

Hi,

I have created an Agency profile for my company ZeraTech. I purchased for Agency Plus Plan.

I compile the profile with information and some portfolio projects. 

I also submit a couple of proposals... but, if I search for ZeraTech as an Agency in the search "Freelancers and Agencies" it is not found.

I invited a colleague of mine to enter as a member of the agency: he cannot find the agency too (even if it appears under his profile).

Can you help us? why our agency is not visible?

Thank you very much, 

Chiara

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chiara,

This is currently working as designed. The search tile will either show the freelancer separately (if the freelancer is non-exclusive and the agency isn't a default team) or the agency with relevant freelancer information underneath. I checked and it looks like you're still a non-exclusive member of your agency and there is no default team selected. To select a default team, please go to your freelancer account Settings> My Teams and then Set Default Team.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chiara,

This is currently working as designed. The search tile will either show the freelancer separately (if the freelancer is non-exclusive and the agency isn't a default team) or the agency with relevant freelancer information underneath. I checked and it looks like you're still a non-exclusive member of your agency and there is no default team selected. To select a default team, please go to your freelancer account Settings> My Teams and then Set Default Team.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zeratech
Community Member

Thank you Bojan!

I set as you told and now the agency is shown!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths