🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency profile is not visible
Page options
skamboj127
Community Member

Agency profile is not visible

When I click on the profile link. It should that agency profile is either private or not available.

My profile link is: www.upwork.com/ag/dreamitcs

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Surinder,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team is already assisting you regarding your concern with your agency. Please check your ticket number: 30890373. You can access your ticket by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
1d372b12
Community Member

I collaborated with the agency, now it shows this "This agency profile is either private or not available"

https://www.upwork.com/ag/winfox/

Hi Alexey,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
adfcac4b
Community Member

Fashing Same issue Need your Guidance, in this matter 

here is the Profile link: https://www.upwork.com/agencies/1738103945022189568/

Hi Jasbir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
prasabvy
Community Member

Does agency can be opened jointly with my son and daughter in my name? I already have an freelauncher account in my name

Hi Siva,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. There can only be one freelancer account for the person who will be the agency owner. That said, opening it jointly with your son and daughter under your name is not an option.

However, you may add them to your agency and assign roles and permissions as part of the agency. Firstly, they both need to have a freelancer account with Upwork. On your end, to add team members to your agency, you will need to upgrade to an Agency Plus membership. 

From there, you can invite freelancers and send a request to join your team, which they can accept or decline. You may want to check this help article to learn more about agencies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths