🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Applying jobs for agency freelancers
Page options
akellbrigit
Community Member

Applying jobs for agency freelancers

Hi, i have two questions. 1. When i apply a job for my freelancer, do i write as if im speaking on their behalf or do i let the client know the proposal is coming from the busoness manager? E.g. do i use the words: "im an expert in 1,2,3" or say "my freelancwr is an expert in 1,2,3"? 2. When the application is accepted, who does the client interview? Because there are usually negotiations for cost within the interview, and i dont want my freelancer to know how much the client paid

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Oluoch,

To apply to jobs as an agency, please switch to your agency account before you start submitting proposals. You can apply as an agency if you prefer to or apply as yourself and inform the client in your message that you represent an agency. Please know that the clients can view your agency profile, and will know that you work for an agency upon submitting your proposal. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b2c52aa0
Community Member

Okey Ms Joanne 

Thank you so much and God bless

f1c6c156
Community Member

Hello. May I ask? How many jobs should a freelancer apply as a beginner and how do they achieve to get more clients on board?

Hi Alphy!I think give me 2 to 3 jobs because i'm beginner work online and i will try my best.Thanks so much

b2c52aa0
Community Member

HiAlphy L! I think 2 to 3 jobs because i'm beginner .Thanks so much

b2c52aa0
Community Member

I try my best 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths