cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Client Reviews

Razvan B Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
1 of 6

Hello!

For the past few years I've been developing a local web developing and content creation agency and now we're moving it to upwork to acces a broader range of clients. I just wanted to know, is there any option through which past clients can give a testimonial on my agency page? 

Thank you!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 6

Hi Razvan,

You can request a testimonial from your client, but it will be shown on your freelancer profile, not the agency one. The option where your clients can leave feedback for your agency work is by having a contract with them and after ending the contract, they will be prompted to leave the feedback. You can check out this help article for more information on that.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
3 of 6
Ok, at least that clears it out. Thank you!
4 of 6

Hello! I've requested a review from an external client last week for one of my portfolio items and it has been submitted but there have a been a few days now since the submission and it's still pending. Is that normal?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Razvan,

I would like to clarify that you don't have any pending portfolios at the moment. Portfolio items and testimonials are different features and are not connected. To learn more about portfolios check out this Guide

Thanks for reaching out about our testimonial feature (request), which is currently being tested with select freelancers like you. While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular unfortunately we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature.

Untitled
6 of 6

Sorry, does portfolio mean projects that were created through upwork? Or were you reffering to an agency portfolio, I forgot to mention it was on my personal profile. Anyway, I understand, it takes longer, no problem!