🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't apply to jobs as an agency because team...
Page options
confaya
Community Member

Can't apply to jobs as an agency because team has "undefined contractors"

Hello,

We're having an issue regarding our agency. We are unable to apply to any job posting because of this error.

Whenever we try to pick a team it says "undefined contractors". A warning message pops up stating that "You have no freelancers in this team".

I checked the settings and everything seems to be in order, the freelancers are assigned to the agency team, therefore the problem should not occur.

Have any of you guys had this issue before? Any suggestions on how to fix it? We've tried clearing the cache, other browsers, including incognito mode. Nothing seems to work.

Upwork technical teams are on the case, but it's been over 2 weeks now and we are still unable to apply to any job posts.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Roland,

Please feel free to reply directly to your support ticket with our team if you have any further questions, as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
migena_r
Community Member

Please, can you tell me how to solve this problem, because I have the same problem, I created the agency but it doesn't allow me to apply for any job?

Hi Migena,

I checked your agency account and noticed that you do not have a Connect balance. You will need to purchase Connects to apply for jobs. You can purchase Connects from here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Many thanks Pradeep !
Furthermore, everything continues without any problem with finding new jobs in the field of architecture and interior design. Because I will simply manage the website of the agency for the architecture studio in Tirana. Through Upwork, I find work and every action is financed by Upwork. I believe there is no problem.
By the way, having the site as an agency doesn't prevent me from working as a freelancer because I specialize in digital marketing?

Thank you. 

Hi Migena,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you can apply for jobs from the freelancer as well as the agency account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths