🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't post a job from my Agency profile
Page options
a15e030f
Community Member

Can't post a job from my Agency profile

Hello all,

We have a job we need to fill, but it seems none of us have permission to post it through our agency profile. Does anyone know who can help us with this, or is there an alternative way to post the job using our agency account?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Elena,

Please remember that only clients can post a job and hire skilled professionals. Clients have the ability to post a job on our work marketplace and wait for proposals from talents. Unfortunately, it cannot be done using your agency profile. 

However, you can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

You may want to check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a15e030f
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

I have a few more questions about client profiles. Would it be appropriate to register the same company name for both our agency and as a client? Maybe you have an instruction for my case?
Additionally, are there any fees associated with creating a client profile?

Thanks again,
Elena

Hi Elena,

Yes, you can use the same company name if you'd like to. Regarding the associated fees, as a client, you'll pay a 5% Marketplace Fee on all payments you make to freelancers. In addition, you'll pay a contract initiation fee of up to $9.95 for each new contract. You can learn more about these fees in this article

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths