🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Changing the Email Associated with Upwork Acc...
Page options
zohaib898989
Community Member

Changing the Email Associated with Upwork Account

Hello Upwork Community,

I want to change my email address associated with the Upwork account. It should have been a simple task to do just by going to the setting and changing the email but the problem is the email address I want to update it too was already registered with Upwork and the account is closed now. Is there any way to update that closed account's email to my current acount?

Thanks,

Zohaib H.

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Zohaib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
0e4b9cf6
Community Member

Hi, I still have an active account with a pending project and would like to change the email address there. Can you please help with this? (can't seem to find a way to do this and get automatic replies that are not relevant) thanks

Hi Yuli,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
217b6a0d
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have the same problem of Zohaib.

Can you help me, please?

Hi Marco,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
27b3dbe8
Community Member

Need to change my Email address back to the one I used to use (an old account that got deleted)

Hi Upwork.

I deleted my account for username changes and registered under another email.  

I now need to change my email back to the 'original one' I had used before but, it says 'this email is already used'.    

How can I change my email back to the original one that was on the old account?

Thank you.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern with email address. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

No, you will not be able to use the old email address for the new account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths