🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Clarification about Top Rated & Agency Contra...
Page options
ayushgupta12
Community Member

Clarification about Top Rated & Agency Contracts for Non-Exclusive Agency Members

Hi,

I have a question regarding Top Rated criteria:

If I become a non-exclusive member of an agency and work on contracts through the agency, will those contracts count towards my 'Top-Rated' & 'Top Rated Plus' Badges?

Regards,

Ayush Gupta

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Ayush,

If agency members have enough history to have a Job Success Score, their badge will display as a Top Rated badge. If they do not yet have enough history, it will be a Rising Talent badge as long as their profiles are at least 60% complete.

Your JSS will be calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the reply.

To clarify further, in my case, I'm already a Top Rated freelancer.

If I go ahead amd become a NON-EXCLUSIVE Member of an agency, and do a contract through the agency, will that contract keep counting towards my Top Rated Badge, ie. Will it be included in my 12 months earning and also be treated as a large contract if it crosses $15K (software project)?

Or, will my badges be entirely dependent on the agency's badges (even if I'm a non exclusive member)?

Regards,

Ayush Gupta

Hi Ayush,

When you're working as a non exclusive member the funds and contracts will be under the agency. The earnings will not be counted under your freelancer profile.
Your freelancer badge will depend on the contracts you're working on only under your freelancer profile.

Exclusive members are dependent on the agency badges. In this case, once the agency has received the Top Rated status the exclusive members will become Top Rated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

So I had also raised a support ticket for information regarding the same.

The reply I received mentioned that even agency contracts count towards my Top Rated Eligibility as long as I'm the one working on them.

Support ticket number #34083674.

Can you please clarify this once?

Regards,

Ayush Gupta

Hi Ayush,

Yes that is correct, to learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill to become a Top Rated freelancer check out this guide. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths