🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Closed Contract - Bonus amount counts in cont...
Page options
vsple
Community Member

Closed Contract - Bonus amount counts in contract amount?

Hello Team,

I have a contract which is somehow near to achieve the Top Rated Plus, but a small amount is less in the overall Threshold value to achieve this badge. 
So if my client will close the contract, give the review and after some time will release that small amount as bonus (We are planning to work together on a small task in upcoming days), so will this bonus amount after the contract is closed will be added into my overall contract amount and show at the profile?
Also, will this bonus amount will benefit me to achieve the TOP RATED PLUS bagde ? Please help me so accordingly I can suggest my client about the same.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Bonuses and other payments you receive will be included in your total earnings for a contract. Once it reaches $20,000.00, your profile will be qualified to receive the Top Rated Plus badge. You may check this article for more information on how you can achieve and maintain this badge.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Bonuses and other payments you receive will be included in your total earnings for a contract. Once it reaches $20,000.00, your profile will be qualified to receive the Top Rated Plus badge. You may check this article for more information on how you can achieve and maintain this badge.

~ AJ
Upwork
vsple
Community Member

Hey @Annie,

Is there any way my client can cancel the bonus and instead the bonus can create the milestone? As the bonus is not showing in my contract amount I guess.

Hi Vivek,

Once they release the bonus to you, they would not have the option to cancel the transaction. You can refund them the amount so they can add it as a milestone. But rest assured that bonuses are included in the total contract amount. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths