🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Connect points
Page options
aaef8b8f
Community Member

Connect points

Hi!

Is there a way we can get more connect points by for example purchasing them?

Or are they assigned to our profile automatically?

We have somehow used up all of them in the past couple of weeks and I wanted to send out a proposal today and I don't have enough to do it. 

Thanks!

Piotr

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are referring to Agency Connects? If so, I would like to clarify that you can purchase additional Connects if your agency is upgraded to the Agency Plus plan. An Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a reduced rate of $0.15 (USD) each. You can find more information in this help article. Feel free to also check this page for additional information on how you can earn free Connects. 

Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are referring to Agency Connects? If so, I would like to clarify that you can purchase additional Connects if your agency is upgraded to the Agency Plus plan. An Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a reduced rate of $0.15 (USD) each. You can find more information in this help article. Feel free to also check this page for additional information on how you can earn free Connects. 

Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aaef8b8f
Community Member

Good morning,

My manager has already informed me that he can purchase additional connects, so we can close the topic.

I didn't know about that.

Thank you for your help. 

Piotr

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths