🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Connects
Page options
8a24d686
Community Member

Connects

Hi Team,

My account did not receive any free connects. I haven't used it yet, but I see 0 connections in my profile.

Please assist me in this situation.

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Chirag,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received free Connects for the current billing cycle. You can find more information on your Connects History page

I see that you are currently an exclusive agency member. Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of their agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. All contracts payments are paid out to the agency.

When you submit a proposal as a non-exclusive agency member, you have the option to either submit the proposal as an individual or as a member of the agency (shown below). Exclusive members don’t have this option and all their proposals are submitted as members of the agency. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

If you want to send proposals as an agency you need to upgrade your plan to Agency Plus. Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can find more information on this page

You may also want to check this page to find more information about Connects. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths