🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Display private earnings as Agency owner
Page options
be3bb307
Community Member

Display private earnings as Agency owner

Hello everyone,

I'm eager to know how (and if) is possible to show my private earnings on "Talent search" if I'm an Agency owner?

"Private earnings" option is disabled on both, private profile and agency, but if someone searches for freelancers, my profile shows without earnings from by profile, but just displays agency earning. I'd like to display both if possible, and if that's not possible, I would like to show just earnings from my profile and not agency's earnings.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that this is not possible. The Total Earnings listed on your public-facing profile is based on your earnings as a freelancer and as part of an agency, if applicable. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
be3bb307
Community Member

Hey Nikola, so I can not show my Total Earnings while I'm sending a proposal to the client? What will happen to my Total Earnings and Reviews if I close my agency?

Hi Milan,

Once you submit a proposal or accept an invitation, that potential client will see your past contracts' rates and total earnings on your Upwork profile. Your total earnings will be visible in the search results after you close your agency profile and choose to unhide the earnings from the profile settings page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths