🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Freelancer to agency account
Page options
mosalah169
Community Member

Freelancer to agency account

Hi, I am currently working on upwork as a freelancer. If I switch to a agency basic account, do I lose all of my connects on freelancer account? And after making agency basic plan, can I send proposals as a freelancer? Can someone please guide me about it. Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Mo,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Firstly, upgrading to the Agency Plus plan allows you to purchase Connects for a rate of $0.15 (USD) each. You will also not lose all your existing Connects under your freelancer profile when you switch back to Agency Basic plan. Upgrading your agency helps you build your freelancer team. The other benefits shared in this help article, feel free to review.

By default, non-exclusive agency members (including the agency owner) appear on Upwork as independent freelancers not associated with an agency. That said, when you submit a proposal as a non-exclusive agency member, you can either submit the proposal as an individual or as a member of the agency. On the other hand,  Exclusive members' proposals are all presented as agency members. You may want to check this help article for agency member's exclusivity.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths