🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Help
Page options
a7a548e1
Community Member

Help

I am new on upwork , I have recently create my this account if someone add me their agency profile my job succes rate is show agency or individuial ,

2: When i got some job on my account and when i left agency profile the job i have done show both account or one ? Need urgent help.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohaib,

If you're an exclusive member of the agency, the agency status (Job Success Score, badge) will be listed on your profile. As an exclusive member, you can only work on projects under the agency. The contracts and the feedback you have completed, will be published on your profile and under the agency profile as well. To learn more about exclusive and non exclusive members, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d739a418
Community Member

I wanna know how to get some clients. I'm new here

Hi Adelaine,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hello Pradeep 

Is there any chance to be a member of upwork like you and have opporunity to help others?

then how?

Thanks

Parallel

Hi Parallel,

Thanks for your interest in joining the team. We post projects for independent professionals on Upwork, so keep your eyes open for those. You can also find open positions here.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
2bbcd7a5
Community Member

Thanks a lot 🙏

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths