🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to make Agency owner part of all chat roo...
Page options
tarunsinhal
Community Member

How to make Agency owner part of all chat rooms by default?

Hi,

I am an agency owner. Earlier, I used to get all the messages for all the communication between clients and my agency members. Recently, we created a new business manager in our agency. Now, I am not part of those communication and only the new business manager is part of them.

How to make sure that all three of us (Agency owner, Business manager & Freelancer) are part of the client communication by default?

Thank you.

Tarun

4 REPLIES 4
daryna_pesina
Community Member

Hi,

I have the very same question. We have two business managers bidding. When the proposal is accepted by a client, I see interview rooms only for my bids, but not for my colleague's bids. We'd both like to have overview on ALL responses that our agency receives. How do we do that?

Thanks!

Hi Daryna,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
56bdefd6
Community Member

Hi 

Have the same questions.)

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your message. When an interview is created, the system will only automatically add the following to the room:

1. Client (job posting owner)
2. Agency Member whom you submitted the proposal for
3. Agency Business Manager who submitted the application.

You can always add the other agency manager to the message room if it is necessary. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths