🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I made a mistake upgrading my account to Free...
Page options
va_locator
Community Member

I made a mistake upgrading my account to Freelancer Plus instead of agency plus

I wanted to upgrade my account to Agency Plus but I what I did was switch to Freelancer Plus by mistake, if I switch back to a basic Freelancer account, can I add the amount charged ($14.99) to the Agency Plus fee and pay the difference?

5 REPLIES 5
kirnazdogan
Community Member

well-yes.jpg

If you return to basic, your profile will be basic 30 days after the purchase, but the money you spend doesn't come back to you. If someone from Upwork contacts you and helps you, maybe you can get that money back.

2a05aa63
Community Member

wait for a moderator to reply here. I think they might help with a refund.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge, 

I will go ahead and check with the team if a refund can be processed for the freelancer membership upgrade. Refunds are processed within five business days, so I'm not sure if the set up you suggested will work. However, you should be able to upgrade to Agency Plus any time. 

I'll go ahead and check if the refund can already be processed. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I have done a similar mistake. However, I reverted back to my basic account within a few minutes. Can I get a refund please? I am upgrading to agency plus now

Hi Kaumudi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plans. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths