🐈
» Forums » Agencies » If I downgrade to a normal agency from Agency...
Page options
0a23b870
Community Member

If I downgrade to a normal agency from Agency Plus, will my team track record be gone?

Hi, so me and my partner would like to make our agency using upwork and we saw that we would need Agency Plus to add members to the agency. I read from another post that if you downgrade to a basic Agency from Agency Plus, your members would get kicked out, is that correct? And another question I have is, would the history in the agency be gone when we move to Agency Plus? As in, would the kicked member track record in working in the agency be removed? And would we still have to continue paying for Agency Plus each month although we do not take any job at all during a particular month?Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Alden,

Since having the Agency Plus plan is a requirement for being able to have additional members in your agency, if you ever decide to downgrade down the line, the members will no longer be part of the agency. However, you won't lose your work history, as contracts where a freelancer was hired under the agency will show both on their freelancer and their agency profiles. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths