🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Is it compalsary to get the freelancer accoun...
Page options
50ec4bd5
Community Member

Is it compalsary to get the freelancer account verified first in order for Agency Id verified?

I created an Agency account with my newly created freelancer account. I also purchased the Agency Plus subscription and bought 300 connects but I still cannot submit proposals. Is it due to the verification pending of the freelancer account from which the Agency id is created?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Shubhankar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Shubhankar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
50ec4bd5
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your assistance.

aa15fbb3
Community Member

Thanks to you sir .

Community Member

I would think so, Shubhankar. When an agency submits a proposal, it is required to identify a specific agent for the proposal (even if that agent is the owner). Only account-verified freelancers can have proposals submitted (either by themself or by another on their behalf).

Its provide protection.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths