Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave an agency

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 18

Hi Analiza,

Please communicate with your agency owner, they should be able to assist you with this request. I also can see that you have an open ticket with our team, they will follow up with you as soon as possible and further assist you. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariel L Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
12 of 18

Hi! Would you be able to help me out as well? I dont have an active job and no invites. I only have one active proposal but this was sent out by my agency 2 months ago and there was no other activity or update after that. Now, a client I met outside this platform has hired me directly and would like to proceed with this through upwork. I could not leave the agency because of this active proposal. Could you help me remove this, please? Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 18

Hi Mariel, 

I checked your account and can see that you still have a proposal on your Proposals page. Please withdraw this submitted proposal and try leaving your agency again. Let us know if the issue persists so that our team can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariel L Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
14 of 18

Hi, Avery! Got it. Thank you so much for the help! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
April Shanne S Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
15 of 18

Hi there, I am also having the same problems. I want to leave my current agency but I just can't. Don't know why.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 18

Hi April,

I just checked your account and can see that you were able to leave your agency. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
rahat a Member Since: Feb 29, 2020
17 of 18

Hello, I want to leave the agency, but when I try to do so, it says "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." can you please discard the proposals? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 18

Hi Rahat,

I checked your account, and it looks like you are no longer a member of any agency. I would like to remind you that you will need to upload a profile picture that clearly shows your face. For tips on how you can update your profile, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS