🐈
» Forums » Agencies » My Client Is Trying To Add Me To HIs Agency B...
Page options
jsena
Community Member

My Client Is Trying To Add Me To HIs Agency But He Got This Error

"user already affliate with agency"

I have my own agency as a non-exclusive member. He's my client and he's "exclusive member" of his own agency and with Agency Plus membership. How can he add me? 

Please help. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Jacquelene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jsena
Community Member

Thank you Nikola. I already received a message. By the way, I can't find the Upwork chat support button anymore. Did Upwork already removed this feature?

Hi Jacquelene,

Our support team is fully operational and always willing to assist. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team. We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here.

As Nikola mentioned, feel free to communicate with the team through this ticket if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jsena
Community Member

Hope someone can respond ASAP since this is a very important and urgent project that I really need to start today please. Thank you.

jsena
Community Member

This is solved now. The client has resolved the problem. Thanks anyway.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths