🐈
» Forums » Agencies » My account not upgraded to Plus membership wh...
Page options
75a60773
Community Member

My account not upgraded to Plus membership while payment got deducted

Hi 

I upgraded the membership to Plus from basic. My Card got charged, even received the confirmation of payment from Upwork but still, my account shows as a Basic plan member. I don't know how to contact or whom to connect with to resolve this issue. Can anyone here help me, please?

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Micheal,

It's likely that you're looking at your freelancer profile instead of your agency. I can see that you've successfully upgraded to the Agency Plus membership. To see this, you must first switch to your agency profile context by clicking your photo at the top right corner of the page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
75a60773
Community Member

Thank you so much for the information. But I read that I would get 100 connects with the upgraded account but it shows 0 connects. Why is that and how can I get those connects?

Hi Micheal, 

Thank you for following up. Could you please share where you read that you will receive 100 Connects when you upgrade to Agency Plus? 

I would like to clarify that an Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a rate of $0.15 (USD) each. It also helps you build your freelancer team with these other benefits:

• Grow your team with unlimited members.
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business.
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bid values on jobs.
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects.
  • Keep your earnings confidential.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
75a60773
Community Member

I think most probably I made some mistake but as I read the attached upwork plan and then upgraded for the same plan but received something else. It clearly says that I will get 100 connects per month. Please check the file

UPwork Plan.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths