🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not getting a resolution From UpWork Support ...
Page options
amandeep_sp
Community Member

Not getting a resolution From UpWork Support Team on Agency's financial account restrictions

Hi, I am associated with an agency as their business manager and managing the agency's contracts, clients and teams. It's been more than 10 days, we are getting the following on our agency page - Financial transactions have been limited. I am following up with the Upwork support team and sharing my concerns but I am not getting any responses. 

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Amandeep,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your agency's financial account. I see that you're already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
amandeep_sp
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, Despite our multiple follow-ups, we still haven't received any resolution. Could you please suggest what steps we should take next?

Hi Amandeep,

I want to confirm that the correct team is already handling your ticket. Please allow them time to review and update you on your open ticket so they can assist you further. We've already submitted a follow-up to the team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths