🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Removing agency member using agency account
Page options
cybercom
Community Member

Removing agency member using agency account

Hello,

I am agency owner. I had 4 agency member added in the account. Out of those 4 agency member 2 Member left our company. So now i would like to remove them from my agency. Can you please help me how i can remove them from agency member list using my agency account ?

Thanks & Regards,

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Anup.

Thank you for your message. You can remove agency members from this link. Please make sure you are switch to your agency profile before you click the above link.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
cybercom
Community Member

Hello,

I removed one agency member but now i can not invite another. The Invite new user button is disable for me.

Is the invitation threshold refreshed upone removing the team member?

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Anup,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If so, please send a screenshot so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
cybercom
Community Member

Hello,

Removing the team member does not reset the sent invitation count. Checked in another browsers also and also in private window.

The button "Invite New User" is still disable. Screenshot has been attached with this reply. Please check.

Before we have "**bleep** Desai" as a team member that we remove. 

Please help us so we can add the new team member.

Thanks & Regards,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for sending this screenshot, Anup. I checked and it looks like you are on an Agency Basic membership. To add team members, you'll need to upgrade to an Agency Plus membership.

~Andrea
Upwork
cybercom
Community Member

Hello,

Can you please provide more details about the Agency Plus membership and how it is different then Frelance Plus?

What is the process to add member in Agency Plus plan? Is it different then the normal Agency Account? Is there any approval required for adding member when we are on Agency Plus plan? 

Please provide us more detalis.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Anup,

Thank you for your message. Check out this help page for more information on the Agency Plus plan. After you upgrade your membership, you can invite or add agency members from this link. This will be a regular agency account with additional features included with the Agency Plus plan. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths