🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Sending Proposal to Client
Page options
binarybits
Community Member

Sending Proposal to Client

I am chatting with a client I have worked with before about a new project.

We have come to an agreement as to the scope of work and terms.

Can I send them a proposal for the work I am going to do for them, or do they have to draft that?

Thank you all in advance. Wishing you all a great workweek.

Blanca

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

In order for you to submit a proposal, the client needs to set up a job post. If they will go ahead and invite you to the job, then you can respond without spending any connects. Or (I believe I'm right about this -- if not, Petra or someone should weigh in) the client can go ahead and send you a direct offer, bypassing the proposal step. However it proceeds, be sure that the terms and scope you discussed are accurately reflected in the contract before you accept.

Congrats on cultivating an ongoing client r'ship!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

In order for you to submit a proposal, the client needs to set up a job post. If they will go ahead and invite you to the job, then you can respond without spending any connects. Or (I believe I'm right about this -- if not, Petra or someone should weigh in) the client can go ahead and send you a direct offer, bypassing the proposal step. However it proceeds, be sure that the terms and scope you discussed are accurately reflected in the contract before you accept.

Congrats on cultivating an ongoing client r'ship!

Thanks, Phyllis,

That was a super quick response. 

And yup, we had discussed all the particulars beforehand and they were included in the offer. 

Blanca 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths