🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Setting up my agency on Upwork
Page options
2cab5914
Community Member

Setting up my agency on Upwork

Hello experts!

I am going to start my agency account on Upwork. That will be for digital advertisement services like google ads, facebook ads, instagram ads, tiktok ads and more.

I am already top rated plus on Upwork and don't have much time for bidding because it's a time consuming process. so I wanted to start my agency account and get connectd with other good freelancers who can bid on behalf of my agency account and win the project.

Does this makes sense? I am happy to know expert's advices.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alexandernovikov
Community Member

Yes, and there is a category of agency members called "business managers", who's permissions you can set up as an owner, who may or may not have ability to work by themselves, may or may not have ability to view financial information, but should have ability to bid on projects on behalf of your agency contractors, including yourself.

But, the worrying point here is that you believe that project bidding will take a lot of time. Unless you mean building a large organisation, that shouldn't take much time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alexandernovikov
Community Member

Yes, and there is a category of agency members called "business managers", who's permissions you can set up as an owner, who may or may not have ability to work by themselves, may or may not have ability to view financial information, but should have ability to bid on projects on behalf of your agency contractors, including yourself.

But, the worrying point here is that you believe that project bidding will take a lot of time. Unless you mean building a large organisation, that shouldn't take much time.

Thank you

f92a4790
Community Member

i m ready to join
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths