» Forums » Agencies » Some questions
Page options
mo_karami
Community Member

Some questions

Hello and greetings
Dear Sir/Madam
I bother you to ask some questions!
I just registered as an freelancer in Upwork platform.
I'm a manger of a digital marketing team (Web Developers, Designers, Business Developers) I would like to ask some questions.
First of all some of my team members are in US and I'm in Mexico City and I knew that there is some projects that they just want to work with local people in USA Wich we have it but the question is can I ask for sending the money just to my account in Mexico, or to make it more clear can we register just one bank account for our team?

The second question is if we gonna work on some fixed price project do you have a specific algorithm to counting our per hour price?!

And the last question is should I register all my team members in a Upwork platform or is it possible to just register the main persons ?!

Thank you so much for your time and support.

Your's sincerely

Mohammadreza karami

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohhammadreza, 

I'll be happy to answer your questions. Regarding Agency Finances, regardless of which agency freelancer is working on the contract, all agency earnings will go to the agency owner's account. This means that the agency owner/business manager is responsible for disbursing the agency freelancer's earnings outside the Upwork website. 

Regarding the question about rating fixed-price contracts, we, unfortunately, do not have an algorithm that will help you with setting a rate for fixed-price contracts. Some freelancers convert this by multiplying the number of hours they will work on the project to their hourly rate.

You can subcontract your contracts to non-agency freelancers. However, you can only subcontract work on fixed-price contracts, and your client should be aware that you will be subcontracting work. If it's an hourly contract, the agency freelancer working on the contract will need to have an account. 

I hope this answers your questions!

~ Avery
Upwork
d8fea37b
Community Member

Your grammar and spelling is terrible! No offense. I was a Business and Information Technolgy high school for over 22 years. I now reside in the Philippines.

Teacher that is. Again, why repeat everything stated in my resume?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths