🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Submitting proposals in behalf of an agency.
Page options
5c6d48a5
Community Member

Submitting proposals in behalf of an agency.

As a new agency owner, what are the steps to submit proposals and assign them to one of my freelancers?

Are there any examples of what a proposal like this would look like?

As the agency owner, do I also need to have my own freelancer account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Ryan,

When you submit a proposal on behalf of your agency members, you will have the option to select the freelancer's name. If the client decides to hire the agency member, they will need to send a contract to the freelancer. You might want to read the following resources for tips on writing your proposals:

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

Upwork is currently set up so you must create a freelancer account to create an agency. I can see that this account that you are using to post here in the community is a freelancer account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Ryan,

When you submit a proposal on behalf of your agency members, you will have the option to select the freelancer's name. If the client decides to hire the agency member, they will need to send a contract to the freelancer. You might want to read the following resources for tips on writing your proposals:

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

Upwork is currently set up so you must create a freelancer account to create an agency. I can see that this account that you are using to post here in the community is a freelancer account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c6d48a5
Community Member

Thanks for the info Joanne!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths