🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Top rated status for agency
Page options
izaan18
Community Member

Top rated status for agency

Hello there,

I have been running an agency on Upwork for a good time now, we have just crossed the 10k$ earning mark and we are eagerly waiting for the top-rated badge to appear on our agency, I am not able to track the eligible weeks counter but I have an exclusive agency member, whenever I go to My stats on my agency page it shows me the stats of that exclusive freelancer which says 13 out of 16 weeks eligible, Can anyone please guide me on when we are going to get top rated?

Thanks guys

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG

Hi Izaan,

You'll see the Top Rated badge on your profile 48 hours after meeting all of the requirements.

~Andrea
Upwork
izaan18
Community Member

Thanks, Andrea for your response,

It has been more than 3-4 days but the badge is still not updated, I had to make sure that my agency meets all the given criteria and the agency is completely eligible, I don't know what is missing now? Can you please check and tell me?

Regards

Hi Izaan,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have 12-month agency earnings of at least $10,000.

~Andrea
Upwork
izaan18
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for this can you explain to me that do I need to add all the members as exclusive contractors of the agency because earnings through the agency's contracts are above 10,000$ but only one of the members is an exclusive agency contractor whose earning is 1.2k. Your assistance on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Izaan,

Your team members can be non exclusive members as well and the earnings will be counted under the agency as well.
Your non exclusive members, need to be hired under the agency so that the earnings are counted on the agency profile. Non exclusive members can work under the agency and as independent freelancers as well. To learn more about this check out this guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran,

In this way, the Agency's earnings are well above 10,000$ but still not awarded the Top-rated badge.

Regards

Hi Izaan,

Could you please confirm where you're seeing this amount in earnings? Please keep in mind that the requirement for the badge is $10.000 in 12-month earnings, meaning only earnings in the past year are counted.

~Andrea
Upwork
izaan18
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I have attached a screenshot below of the Agency's earnings.

Regards

Thanks for sending this, Izaan. Please note that these are the Agency's Total Earnings. To qualify for the Top Rated badge, the Agency needs +10K earnings in the last 12 months.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths