🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency owner is non-exclusive member
Page options
c86332bb
Community Member

Agency owner is non-exclusive member

Hello guys, 

I just created my Agency Plus, but at the same time, I also have a Freelancer Plus subscription.

The first question is: how can I step out of my Freelancer Plus subscription? It seems it doesn't bring any advantages for me as part of the Agency. Please, correct me if I get it wrong.   

The second question may be related to the first. I am the owner of the Agency, but I am also a non-exclusive member of the Agency, and I cannot change the role to exclusive. 

Thank you in advance and best regards

Yaroslav

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Yaroslav,

If you become an Exclusive member of your Agency then yes, there would be no benefits of having a Freelancer Plus membership, since you would not have an independent freelancer account.

It looks like you're unable to edit your exclusivity because of some activity on your freelancer account. Please check your freelancer account and withdraw all proposals, reply to any interviews, close all contracts and withdraw all funds before trying again. Also, remember to switch your membership back to basic before making the change.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Yaroslav,

If you become an Exclusive member of your Agency then yes, there would be no benefits of having a Freelancer Plus membership, since you would not have an independent freelancer account.

It looks like you're unable to edit your exclusivity because of some activity on your freelancer account. Please check your freelancer account and withdraw all proposals, reply to any interviews, close all contracts and withdraw all funds before trying again. Also, remember to switch your membership back to basic before making the change.

~Andrea
Upwork
c86332bb
Community Member

Thank you very much for your prompt response. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths