🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Upwork agency profile was not yet approved
Page options
8dc2f16c
Community Member

Upwork agency profile was not yet approved

The agency owners assigned my freelancer account as a Business Manager, but I can't use the connects to apply for jobs and submit proposals because his agency has not been approved yet. What are the possible reasons why these things happened? The Upwork agency was created on April 25 and until now it still has not been approved though the profile is completed. Hope you help us to fix this problem. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Najelyn,

I'm sorry about the confusing message you are seeing; the agency profile is active. By design, Business Managers can't view or edit the agency's membership plan or billing methods; you can submit and manage team proposals and contracts for all your team members, as well as adjust Exclusive Freelancer profile rates and profile visibility. You can also see agency time-based reports, including Weekly Summary.

Can you please try submitting a proposal from the agency profile context and let us know if you get any error when you try sending it?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Najelyn,

I'm sorry about the confusing message you are seeing; the agency profile is active. By design, Business Managers can't view or edit the agency's membership plan or billing methods; you can submit and manage team proposals and contracts for all your team members, as well as adjust Exclusive Freelancer profile rates and profile visibility. You can also see agency time-based reports, including Weekly Summary.

Can you please try submitting a proposal from the agency profile context and let us know if you get any error when you try sending it?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8dc2f16c
Community Member

Hi there,

Thank you for your assistance. Your answers have been enlightening. I'll be sure to reach out if I encounter any more issues.

-naj

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths