🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Why there is a boundry between freelance acco...
Page options
655be748
Community Member

Why there is a boundry between freelance account and agency account ?

Why there is a boundry between freelance account and agency account ?

3 REPLIES 3
655be748
Community Member

Can anyone explain, As one account is linked on both accounts, but you can not connect purchase on both, not transfer your funds directly.

Can any experience freelancer explain what is  the mystery between these accounts ?

Regards.

Thank you, Pradepp, for the excellent explanation. My initial question was indeed related to transferring funds from my freelancing account to my agency account. I'm pleased to share that I've found a solution to this issue. It appears that having a credit card is a prerequisite for this process. With a credit card, I can efficiently withdraw funds from my freelance earnings and cover expenses for my agency account.

Your guidance has been invaluable, and I truly appreciate your assistance. If I have any more questions or require further clarification in the future, I won't hesitate to reach out. Your insights have been instrumental in helping me navigate these financial matters effectively.

Thank you once again for your support.

Best regards,

PradeepH

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for your question. Freelancer accounts are designed for individual freelancers who are looking to find work and manage their own projects. Agency accounts are designed for businesses that are looking to manage multiple freelancers and projects. 

For operational and accounting purposes and to avoid confusion, both freelancer and agency account needs to be operated separately. You will be unable to transfer funds or Connect between these accounts. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths