🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Will review on the member profile effect agen...
Page options
uysimty
Community Member

Will review on the member profile effect agency owner profile?

I have freelance on Upwork for years. Last year, I decided to form an agency. We have 5 members. I still don't give up on my personal freelance yet, since it is my main income source. I want to know if client leave review on the member profil, Will it effect my personal profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uysim, 

You are currently a non-exclusive member of your agency. As such, your Job Success Score is a reflection of your contracts as an individual freelancer. 

If you switch to being an exclusive member of your agency, your agency's Job Success Score will be reflected on your profile.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uysim, 

If a freelancer or agency owner is exclusive to an agency, the agency's JSS will be shown on the profile rather than an individual rating. You may read more about this here, and here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
uysimty
Community Member

So you mean my JSS score switch base on my default team?
Or there is no turning back when return to non-exclusive?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uysim, 

You are currently a non-exclusive member of your agency. As such, your Job Success Score is a reflection of your contracts as an individual freelancer. 

If you switch to being an exclusive member of your agency, your agency's Job Success Score will be reflected on your profile.

~ Avery
Upwork
uysimty
Community Member

What happen when I switch back to non-exclusive?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uysim,

Could you please clarify if you meant, first switching to an exclusive member and then switching back to a non-exclusive member? 

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran 

Actaully, I am not asking about the way we calculate job success. 
I just asking if the client review on agency member bad or good, whether it effect the owner profile job success?

But now I got two answers:
- Base on Avery: it is not if I am an non-exclusive member.

- Base on Goran: it will effect. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths