🐈
» Forums » Agencies » reopen agency account
Page options
lupa_sorin
Community Member

reopen agency account

Hi,

I have a freelance account and also an agency company account but was closed. Can you help me to reopen my agency company account, please?

Thank you, 

Sorin Lupa

17 REPLIES 17
NikolaS

Hi Sorin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your agency account is already active. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello ,

Thank you for your reply. How can I verify that I have an active agency
account from the interface of upWork application? I'm expecting to have
something like agency settings or a tab where can I modify my agency
profile not only freelance profile.

Hi Sorin,

I am sorry for the confusion. I looked into this further and it looks like your agency is closed. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello! 

I am facing a similar issue. I closed my agency account a while back and now I will like to reopen it. But, I can't find any option for that anymore.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priam,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wingflier
Community Member

Hello, same issue here, I'm unable to reopen my agency

Hi Tigran,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
e1c1ea6c
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem , could you Reopen my agency account too please

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for your message, I am pleased to inform you that your agency account has been restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep!

I am facing a similar issue. I closed my agency account a while back and now I will like to reopen it. But, I can't find any option for that anymore. Thank you.

Hi Safwan, 

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. I am pleased to inform you that your agency account has now been restored. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

i accidently closed my agency account while trying to change its name. kindly help

Hi Zakrya,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

My agency account is deleted accidently. Could anyone help out to resolve this because I dont see any option to create it twice.

Can someone point the right direction.

Thanks.

Regards.

Muhammad Zain.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is restored as per your request.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
40f9e649
Community Member

Hi Nikolas I accidently deleted my agency account while trying to change the name. Help me out 

shahadat0164
Community Member

See this many time

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths