🐈
» Forums » Clients » Agency developer allow to log hours on one pr...
Page options
mukeshsalaria01
Community Member

Agency developer allow to log hours on one profile in parallel once confirmed with Client

Hi guys,

AS I'm the owner of the agency and I get some clients. If I have more than one contract running and on one project my team is working and one project I'm working on.

Upwork doesn't allow logging hours in parallel. So I think it should be good option if client allows to log hours in parallel.

What do you think.

thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Why? Each freelancer able to track own hours.

Or you mean that all team working within one account?

Exactly. One contract per person.

mukeshsalaria01
Community Member

I mean two freelancers on one profile as it's an Agency profile.

Mukesh K wrote:

I mean two freelancers on one profile as it's an Agency profile.

As each freelancer that works with the client must have their own contract, I suppose that there is no problem for two people to be working hourly for them, right?
Have each freelancer their own contract?

Mukesh, it is a violation of ToS for multiple people to share an account.

Community Member

Mukesh, I have experience with Agency work and setup. All of your Agents must have their own independent Upwork accounts that are then tied/joined to the Agency - whether exclusive or non-exclusive. For hourly contracts, each Agent who works on the project must have their own Contract in place with the Client. For fixed-price contracts, only a single contract with someone in the Agency is required (such as the business manager) for multiple Agents to work on the project.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths