🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can´t activate a milestone.
Page options
130c736b
Community Member

Can´t activate a milestone.

Hi! I´m unable to activate milestone. Can someone help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Timmie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your milestone. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Timmie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your milestone. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Hi! I do still have the problem and can´t activate the milestone. Do you know how long time it will take until It´s fixed?

Timmie:
Have you tried BYPASSING this entirely?

I often work with clients who are not sure about how to activate a milestone, but they find it easy to close a single-milestone fixed-price contract and create a NEW single-milestone fixed-price contract.

Clients pay the same amount of money if they use 1 contract with 10 milestones, or 10 contracts with 1 milestone each.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timmie,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Looks like our team is currently looking into this issue. We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
130c736b
Community Member

Hi!

It´s still not working. I would appreciate if you would like to look into this issue. It delays our work, which is limited in time.

Hi Timmie,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Upwork!

I can´t activate a milestone. I´ve got this issue for about 2 weeks. I´ve tried to get in contact with you and asked how long time this will take to fix. I´ve got no answer. Can you please answer me how long time it will take to fix?

Hi Timmie, 

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue. I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket as they are the ones who would know more information. You should expect to receive an update there soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hey Upwork,

Im facing the same issue for some reason - the moment I click the activate and fund button, nothing happens and after I close the popup window it goes back to being inactivated. I am not able to release the payment nor is the freelancer able to submit his work through the system.

Regards,

Pooja **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pooja,

I checked and it looks like you already created this support ticket. I'll follow up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths