🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can you recommend a good backend developer?
Page options
tompatrick
Community Member

Can you recommend a good backend developer?

Not sure if this post is allowed, but just asking if anyone can recommend one that they've worked with. Would would be great if you can show your feedback you left on their profile if so, but no issue.

Any recommendations. I'm mainly seeking LEMP (linux, nginx, mysql, php). Ideally senior developer.

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
renata101
Community Member

@Tom P

Are you having trouble using the search? Or are you just getting too many hits?

You might try posting your question in the Client discussions. It could be easier to find someone with a recommendation that way.

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 3.27.47 PM.png

sofia2008
Community Member

Hi, since we cannot name names on the forum, you will need to redirect your search on the Upwork marketplace where you will see comments from previous clients and all freelancers offering the service you are looking for.

You can however ask general questions on how to search or hire here, but not who to hire specifically.

You can't necessarily get a name and then hire a good back end developer like this.

Even if somebody gives you the name of a great back-end developer...

What if you hire that person, and he is too busy working with is existing clients?

The very best back-end developer may be a bad fit for you and your project.

Sure, go ahead and try to get some referrals. But don't count on that.

You may look at porfolio. Don't rely on it.

You may look at profile. Don't rely on it.

You may look at job history, ratings, reviews. Don't rely on these.

Hire a number of people. Assign work to all fo them. Continue working with the ones who provide you with the best value for your project, and fire the rest.

e142e7fe
Community Member

Hello,I can say I am good at backend development.

Best Regards.

Danylo

lysis10
Community Member

rip your inbox lol

jetpromaster
Community Member

I may be of help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths