🐈
» Forums » Clients » Certificate of tax residency
Page options
9411fd29
Community Member

Certificate of tax residency

Hello!

I am a Polish client and I need your Certificate of tax residency for avoiding double taxation in my country. 

Thank you very much.

Magdalena

29 REPLIES 29
AndreaG

Hi Magdalena,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
9411fd29
Community Member

Hello.
I would like to request a copy of your 2022 Certificate of tax residency. 

Thank you,

Magdalena 

Hi Magdalena,

Please refer to your support ticket here. If you need further assistance please reply directly to the team. 

~Andrea
Upwork
9411fd29
Community Member

Hi,
this link transfer me to the previous request  #33578028. I've already received your Certificate of tax residency but for 2021. This is a new request and I need the same document but for different year - 2022. 

Thank you,

Magdalena

Hi Magdalena,

Our team will reach out to you via new ticket and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I would also need a  fiscal residence certificate.

Can you please provide one?

Thank you

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! I m writing in behalf of our agency that has residency in Romania. We need a certificate of fiscal residency from Upwork for 2022 for our accountants, because this is a requirement from our local tax autorities. Can you please give support on this? 

Hi Berindeiu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
antonescumarina
Community Member

Hello.
I am a freelancer from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2022 Certificate of tax residency.

Thank you,

Marina

Hi Antonescu,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Hello.
I am a freelancer from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2022 Certificate of tax residency.

Thank you,

Iulian

Hi Tanaselea,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi!

We also need a Tax Residency Certificate from Upwork, can you help me?

Thank you,

Paulina

Appsilon

Hi Paulina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
3b70041d
Community Member

Hello.
I am a freelancer from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2022 Certificate of tax residency to avoid double taxation.

Thank you,

Ioana

Hi Loana,

I'll have one of the team members assist you further with your request via a support ticket. You can access and coordinate with the team here once the ticket's been set up. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f1d12651
Community Member

Hi.

I am also from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2022 Certificate of tax residency to avoid double taxation if you can help me.

Thank you for your time,

Andreea

Hi Andreea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
usama_pak
Community Member

Best of Luck . Community team  will reach you soon 

ppolewicz
Community Member

Upwork support calls it "6166 Tax Residency Certificate". The one for 2022 is available upon request and 2023 is not here yet.

I don't understand why they want to do it via a ticket from every single Polish LLC - IMO the file should just be posted here so that everyone can download it and send it to their accountant. For now it is what it is, support takes less than a day to send it over.

Community Member

Hello,

I am a Polish client and I need your Certificate of tax residency for avoiding double taxation in my country. 2022 and 2023

Thank you very much.
Stan

Hi Stan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
29892c4a
Community Member

Hello, 

We also need a Tax Residency Certificate 2022 and 2023 from Upwork, can you help me?

I am also interested in that.

Thanks.

Hi Andrea,

I also shared your request with the support team. They will reach out to you via a support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Sandrine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
cd34a536
Community Member

Hi,

I am a client of Upwork Global Inc. For Polish tax purposes I need a Tax Residency Certificate for 2023. Could you please provide it to us?

Thank you in advance.

Hi MK,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths