🐈
» Forums » Clients » Change client feedback, not just the public f...
Page options
gorjans
Community Member

Change client feedback, not just the public feedback

I have an issue, I gave my freelancer great overall feedback in the public feedback part, but you lowered his grades based on the internal (or whatever the name was, the feedback that is not seen publicly) feedback. Now I want to change it so the score can improve. Can you allow me to change all of the feedback, not just the public one?

2 REPLIES 2
pudingstudio
Community Member

Gorjan S wrote:

I have an issue, I gave my freelancer great overall feedback in the public feedback part, but you lowered his grades based on the internal (or whatever the name was, the feedback that is not seen publicly) feedback. Now I want to change it so the score can improve. Can you allow me to change all of the feedback, not just the public one?

Why?
To all of it - why?

Why would you give a great public feedback, yet bad private one?
Why would you like that to be changed?

Feedback should reflect your experience. If you had awesome time working with a freelancer, other clients would like to know that about them.

It's what you (as a client) use as an important indicator when hiring.

Honesty in feedback is more important than politeness.

florydev
Community Member

Gorjan S wrote:

I can tell you I tried this, talked to support and they told me they couldn't do anything.  In my case I had accidentally clicked off the referall screen by hitting the back button on my browser.  Fortunately for my freelancer it either recorded that I had already gave him a 10 or just defaulted to that.

But the support person was quite adamant, there is no changing it.  I know that technically there is a way but the official position is they won't.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths