🐈
» Forums » Clients » Change the title of a contract
Page options
466b6940
Community Member

Change the title of a contract

I need to change the title of a contract I posted and that has already been completed. 

Please advise how to do this. 

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicholas, 

There's no option to change the contract title once it's started or completed. You can only change a contract title when you send an offer to the freelancer and update the title in the "Work Description" section.

Was there any particular reason why you wanted to change the title? I want to understand it more so I can sound it off to the team as a suggestion/feedback.

~ Avery
Upwork
466b6940
Community Member

The title contained information surounding the project that was not meant to be public. We did not think this would be viewable, (only between Client and Freelancer) however, once the work was complete the project title and our rating/feedback was shown publicly on the freelancers profile / list of recent work.  Is there a way this can be manualy removed or edited. 

Hi Nicholas,

Arjay here stepping in for Avery. Can you please provide us with the contract ID you're referring to so that we can take a closer look and assist you accordingly? You can get the contract ID by going to your All Contracts page. Choose the contract in question and it should be under "Terms & Settings".

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths