🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client Team Hiring
Page options
igorra
Community Member

Client Team Hiring

Hello,

A long-term client decided to add me to his client team and delegate the hiring process to me. The one thing that I'm not sure about and can't find any straightforward information on is the hiring process itself. Mainly, I don't know who will be charged for putting the money into escrow, me or my client? 

When I go to hire a freelancer, as part of my clients' team, this is what I get:

"You will be depositing $# into escrow today. On your Transaction History report, you'll see an immediate escrow invoice and corresponding payment from your primary billing method."

So, does this mean that my account will be charged and not the client for whom I'm hiring?

I'm quite confused.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Igor,

You can check out this help article to learn more about how Team Permissions work. If you have Hiring permissions on your client's team and that's the account you're using, then this message refers to the team's primary billing method.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Igor,

You can check out this help article to learn more about how Team Permissions work. If you have Hiring permissions on your client's team and that's the account you're using, then this message refers to the team's primary billing method.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
igorra
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

The article didn't specify this information "this message refers to the team's primary billing method". Thanks for clarifying!

Cheers,

Igor

Latest Articles
Learning Paths