🐈
» Forums » Clients » Complaints and Request to refund from my free...
Page options
672a2c9f
Community Member

Complaints and Request to refund from my freelancer

Dear team,

I'd like to sincerely report this freelancer to the team. He is the most ruthless, money-oriented, threatening and anxious developer I have ever met. 
I started off to work with him to get delivered the working NFT marketplace on 4th of January. We talked on Slack and added some additional features apart from the original upwork contract. I was promised the NFT platform to be delivered in Febuary or at least March. As the due date was getting closer, the team refused to communicate and there was lack of communication for more than 2 weeks. On march, there seems to be so many bugs and errors in the platform so I requested them to report what is not working and what is working, they refused. I requested them a daily call to get report, they refused. So I generouslly and kindly asked them a short daily report, they refused in a week. I even hired a QA for detecting bugs and errors.

Now we specified all the bugs in Jira and the **Edited for Community Guidelines** team has promised me to finish all of them by 17th of April. Since **Edited for Community Guidelines** (pm of **Edited for Community Guidelines** team) promised the team will finish all of it by 17th of April not in upwork chat, I needed a safeguard that he will ensure completion and promise in upwork chat. So I chatted him as attached photos, he refused. 

He even suggested me that the deadline to be set 10th of April and make contract of $3500. I accepted and wanted to pursue with that. But he changed his mind and didn't accept the proposal what we proposed to me saying ridiculous excuses and escapes.

I want a strong action from upwork team if he can not complete by 17th of April what he promised. He already impacted our Korean business in a large scale and I can't accept and stand anymore. Everytime I request something to report or something, he insults me and my QA. You can see how much **Edited for Community Guidelines** despises my QA in the attached photos. This happened over 5~6 times over a month. I standed a lot for this guy, **Edited for Community Guidelines** . But I think many people deserve to know his working style and personality.

I WANT A REFUND FROM **Edited for Community Guidelines** .

Looking forward to a positive reply.

Warm Regards,
Jaeho Lee

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

         

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Jaeho,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Jaeho:
You don't need to "file a complaint."

And you don't need to ask for a "refund."

Refund thinking hurts clients.

If you do not love a freelancer's work, then simply fire the freelancer, leave appropriate accurate feedback, and assign the work to other frelancers on your team.

This is not complicated. You are trying to make this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

672a2c9f
Community Member

Hello team,

I have a past due balance problem. 

I exactly need to know where did this balance come from which contract/job.

I need an clear indications so that I can download invoice and report to my company.

Please kindly let me know which job I didn't pay for so that I have $1014 balance problem.

Kind Regards,
Jaeho

Hi Jaeho,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths