🐈
» Forums » Clients » Custom Export incomplete. Customer Support??
Page options
ps912
Community Member

Custom Export incomplete. Customer Support??

I'm trying to create a monthly spending overview.

I've used the "Custom Export". But it is incomplete. We had many contracts & payments which are not included in this export.

I am unable to create a ticket or contact upwork support.
Does Upwork still employ customer support staff? I searched for 15 Minutes on how to find a way to contact Upwork.

9 REPLIES 9
ps912
Community Member

According to my plan I get

ps912_0-1673956611090.png

But I see no way how to reach them.

No, it's completely asinine. They have intentionally developed a web page that loops you in circles. They will send you email saying to contact support, with no actually way to contact support. They will also tell you to go to their help pages to contact support and it will put you in a never ending loop of webpages with no way to contact anyone. 

It's such a very sad way to treat people that you are making money off of.

Hi Bruce,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ps912
Community Member

Thank you for creating a ticket. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Philipp,

I am sorry for the late response and for the issue you experience with contacting support. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
759e32fa

Hi Philipp,

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting support. 

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Moving forward, to get to the support team, you can click on the Get Support link that you see at the bottom right of every page here. Once you type in your issue or question, you’ll see a list of resources that have helped other users. If you don’t see what you need after a few tries, we’ll give you the option to submit a ticket to reach a live support representative right from the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
ps912
Community Member

No, sorry. I tried that for 15 Minutes yesterday and all I get is being redirected in circles. The support chatbot is only available when being logged out and does not allow (anymore) to create tickets. 

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We'll share your report with our team to get this fixed as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

As a practical matter, I would recommend that any client interested in data export NOT try to contact Upwork Customer Support. I recommend exploring the reporting tools yourself, experimenting with them, and also reading relevant documentation.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths