🐈
» Forums » Clients » Customer support
Page options
upendraksri
Community Member

Customer support

Is there any phone number or email address to contact Upwork customer service team? I didn't find anything on the website

6 REPLIES 6
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Upendra,

Please freel free to ask any of your questions here and we'll be happy to help directly! You can also click on the question mark to the right of the 'Find Jobs' search box, and then click on Help & Support which will lead you to the support options available to you on your account.

~Nina

Hi Nina, 

Is there any way to connect to the customer support team directly? I would like to talk about the charges on my mastercard. I am not seeing that option anywhere in my account.

Thanks, 

Upen

@Upendra K wrote:

Hi Nina, 

Is there any way to connect to the customer support team directly? I would like to talk about the charges on my mastercard. I am not seeing that option anywhere in my account.

Thanks, 

Upen

Go to https://support.upwork.com and click the big green "Get Help" button on the lower right, and go through the screens from there.

That sends me to this community 

@Upendra K wrote:

That sends me to this community 

Then your best bet is to click on Nina's name above and send her a private message. She should be able to get you in touch with someone who can help you directly.

Hi Upendra,

Someone from our team will reach out to you soon and advise on the charges you mentioned. In the meantime, please review this Help article for more information about the verification charges we apply on new billing methods. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths