🐈
» Forums » Clients » [Extension Forces / Andrey Stempovskiy] Spam/...
Page options
6a182ed6
Community Member

[Extension Forces / Andrey Stempovskiy] Spam/Bot Applications ? ?

Anyone else getting spam / bot applications from Extension Forces / **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

It's as if a computer program randomly picked 2-3 keywords from the job post, fed it through a Makov Chain, then repphrased it as 2-3 questions.

I received these spam/bot/automated applications on 9 jobs I posted.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Tongke,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. I see that the support team has already responded to your concern. Please don't hesitate to follow up on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6a182ed6
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

This question is addressed to other Clients, not Upwork staff. I am asking other Clients if they have also received application bot/spam from Extension Forces / **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Is this against TOS ?

Hi TongKe,

Posting questions for other Community members are not against TOS but I have to edit your post to remove the name. Including names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing. You can always report this information directly to Upwork if you suspect an issue, but posting it in the Community is not appropriate. Feel free to message us if you have further questions.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6a182ed6
Community Member

Thank you for clarifying. Are literal screenshots fair game?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths