🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer's profile unavailable after asking...
Page options
sheilagalle
Community Member

Freelancer's profile unavailable after asking for refund

Hi!
My freelancer became unresponsive so I had to end my fixed-price contract with her and ask for a refund. Then when I clicked on her profile I found out her profile is unavaiable, like if Upwork had deleted her account. The message I get is: "This profile is no longer available. Browse other freelancer profiles" 

How am I going to get my money back? She has to accept the refund.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sheila G wrote:

Hi!
My freelancer became unresponsive so I had to end my fixed-price contract with her and ask for a refund. Then when I clicked on her profile I found out her profile is unavaiable, like if Upwork had deleted her account. The message I get is: "This profile is no longer available. Browse other freelancer profiles" 

If the freelancer stays unresponsive, which she will as she no longer has a profile, you get the escrow funds back 7 days after you closed the contract.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sheila G wrote:

Hi!

If the freelancer stays unresponsive, which she will as she no longer has a profile, you get the escrow funds back 7 days after you closed the contract.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths