🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How Can I View Feedback from Freelancers
Page options
healthcarequeen
Community Member

How Can I View Feedback from Freelancers

Hi there,

How can I view my feedback as a client on Upwork? I see an article on how freelancers can view but nothing about clients and the UI is not clear in terms of finding reviews from freelancers.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Queen,

Client's feedback history shows on every project they had with Freelancers. Unfortunately, there is no separate client profile area. You can find more information about this subject reading this help article.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Queen,

Client's feedback history shows on every project they had with Freelancers. Unfortunately, there is no separate client profile area. You can find more information about this subject reading this help article.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
1611bf36
Community Member

So I figured out a workaround for this issue for anyone who might be interested. I have two accounts on Upwork - one that I've used to hire people and another that I've used to be hired. (As far as I could tell these cannot be one account). Anyway, when I logged into my freelancer account and searched for the job I just posted, I was able to see my company rating along with reviews left to me from freelancers.

I'm not sure why Upwork would make this so difficult for us to see another way when it's obviously "public." I also think that it's helpful to see others' reviews especially if we need to improve in some way.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths