🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to edit a monthly invoice
Page options
914162ae
Community Member

How to edit a monthly invoice

Hello,

I need monthly to get an invoice of all our transactions with a resume at the end. Before, I went to the transactions tab, put a statement on the month I need.

Then with a Ctrl-P I could print a PDF with all the transactions and a recap at the end.
Now when I do that, I have only one page of transactions in the PDF and X pages with the recap. Can you please help to find another way to edit a monthly invoice please? Thanks a lot and have a good day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxime,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxime,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
914162ae
Community Member

Hello,

I didn't receive any answer after your message saying someone will contact me back.

I really need to find a way to edit a monthly invoice of all the transactions for my account service.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

I would need the same. Having a monthly invoice instead of many multiple small invoices per week, thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Vincent.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
patricktt
Community Member

Is there any real solution to this? (Not a new ticket nobody here can read?)
We need a monthly invoice. Pretty basic.

I should not be very complicated to generate an Invoice with all payments together at the end of the month.
(If you need support on implementing this, I could help 😉 )

But there should be already a way, right?

Hi Patrick,

At the moment, we don't have an option to receive a monthly invoice. By design, an invoice is generated when your client is billed. However, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths