🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get back money from ended contract
Page options
137f39d4
Community Member

How to get back money from ended contract

Hello,

Freelancer refused from job and ended the contract. How can I get back money that were funded from my account when I created the contract ?

2 REPLIES 2
wontone9
Community Member

Hi

There is a option in your contract to ask for a refund request. 

Note : if freelancer approve this request then the amount will automatically refund to you. If its not then you should contact the support or file a dispute regarding this.

Regards

Saju

petra_r
Community Member

Ekaterina A wrote:

Freelancer refused from job and ended the contract. How can I get back money that were funded from my account when I created the contract ?

The freelancer ended the contract, which automatically initiates the return of the funds back to you. No need to do anything, just wait a couple (occasionally up to 5) days before it is back on your payment method

Saju G wrote:

There is a option in your contract to ask for a refund request. 

Note : if freelancer approve this request then the amount will automatically refund to you. If its not then you should contact the support or file a dispute regarding this.

All nonsense.

The freelancer closed the contract. The money is already being processed back, no need to do or ask for anything, let alone ask for a refund, contact Support or dispute.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths