🐈
» Forums » Clients » I cant hire
Page options
24a5148d
Community Member

I cant hire

the final hire button will not work.  I have accepted terms and loaded a payment method.  What more is needed?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi,

Could you please go to Settings > My Info > and your address as well. Once this is done try to hire your freelancer. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

still cant hire

Thank you for the follow up,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same Problem. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natalija,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c4d58929
Community Member

hello, yes it is actually due to the google chrome browser, with safari it worked. thank you

6859ce1b
Community Member

Hi, the same problem - doesn't work on Chrome. Moved to firefox but have to fill the sum again. Now I don't want to be charged twice. What should I do?

742e52c9
Community Member

I have the same problem as the person above me.

"Hi, the same problem - doesn't work on Chrome. Moved to firefox but have to fill the sum again. Now I don't want to be charged twice. What should I do?"
I've got charged, can't see any refunds, but it says that it failed

Hi Margaret,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had. I can see that you already submitted a s support ticket. One of our agents will get back to you on the same ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths